Notice boards are excellent resources to find many different things. Here we look at 5 of the most common adverts you’ll find on a notice board. It may just give you the edge over the competition that is using more traditional methods to find what they are looking for. It may also give you an idea of what to post if you have something or some service that you want people to know about. Notice boards can be found in many locations, namely hostels, universities, community centres, supermarkets, churches, and shopping centres. Usually, notices can be placed for free and are sometimes given a specific length of time that the advert will be shown. That’s why notice boards are ideal no matter whether you are selling a car, looking to advertise Bangkok condo rentals or offer a tutoring service. Here is the list of 5 common notice board adverts:
1. People selling their car. This is a great one for people who want to sell their car fast. With so many domestic and international students as well as working holidaymakers looking for a cheap car, notice boards are the best way to find a car fast. A big reason why the cars are cheaper is because the seller is leaving the area and eager to sell before they leave.
2. People advertising their home or a room for rent. This is a common one found in supermarkets. Thanks to the supermarket’s location, the rental property will most likely be close by for you to go take a look at straight after shopping. Generally speaking, these adverts do not include a photo. That’s why it’s best to go see the property for yourself. For homeowners, notice boards are great resources to list rental properties for free of condo for rent in Bangkok.
3. People offering a tutoring service. Why use a notice board to offer tutoring? Well, websites offering tutoring services in your local area often charge the tutor an upfront fee to post or a certain percentage of the tutor’s hourly fee. Want to learn the guitar, a new language, or study up before a big exam? Check your nearest notice board.
4. People selling their personal items. People use notice boards to sell anything from bicycles to computers; many of which are in near new condition at a hugely discounted price. For sellers, you can give your belongings a new home and make some money in the process. It’s much more convenient than selling online and saves the hassle of postage and packing.
5. Local events. Stuck for ideas on what to do this evening, weekend, or month? Have a look at the notice boards in all the locations given above. You’ll quickly get an idea of what’s going on in your area. Usually, a wide range of events are available. From free dance classes and fun runs to children’s activity days and local markets; everyone’s tastes are catered for.